Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The group has 71 companies and 36 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total sales in 2012 was NOK 15 852 million, and has more than 9 000 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun is growing rapidly and to support our ambition of further growth and development in Oman, we are looking for a dynamic and result oriented Omani candidate for the position of ‘Assistant Marketing Manager’ in Sales & Marketing –Decorative Department.
This position will be based at Muscat, Oman reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager-Decorative.
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Ensure a professional marketing organization through recruitment, development and management
- Strengthen the positioning of our brands Jotun, Jotashield, Fenomastic and Jotun Oman’s overall product portfolio
- Implement marketing strategies and action plans in line with MEIA regional marketing plans
- Develop marketing budget and secure efficient allocation of resources within the budget
- Cooperate with Retail Sales Department to maintain an efficient dealer network where Multicolor Centers are the most important
- Direct and supervise the company's advertising, communication, PR and promotional activities by setting objectives and measuring performance
- Increase market share, customer loyalty and meet profit targets
- Develop and implement proper pricing and product management. Develop prizing and product strategies by analyzing market situation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing /Sales Management or relevant field
- At least 7-9 years relevant experience.
- Should be an Omani National
- Experience in Brand Building/ Marketing Strategy
- Excellent Communication / Presentation skills.
- Customer-oriented with good commercial awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility
- Business Development
- People Management
- Professional Expertise
- Effective communication
- Constructive team work
To apply for the job please visit our website: